Thursday 4 April 2013

Fighting Failure

So my last post about my gym induction was my last visit to the gym, I had a complete freak out and panic about the whole thing.

My knee which I hurt during the induction too nearly a week for the swelling to go down enough for me to walk comfortably on it, and after that I just lost my confidence, my agoraphobia set in at full whack again, I piled on the little bit of weight I had managed to lose and with another hospital appointment looming next month that knocked me back even further.

I am coming back out the other side and my confidence is returning slowly but surely, I am praying that next week we can afford to get my husband signed up to the gym too, as he has offered to take part in all my challenges to help me reach my goals so being able to train together would be fantastic and mean no more fear of going it alone.

Tomorrow I have a review of the Shock absorber gym bra from my sister for you while I wait for mine to arrive to keep an eye out for it.

I promise to make this my second home and keep you up to date with my progress.

Mhairi

No comments:

Post a Comment