Sunday 3 February 2013

The Long Wait

So it is 6 days till my next period and I have done my last Chlomid trial earlier in the month, why does the run up to your next period seem like a never ending road of hell.

I start a new job tomorrow so I am hoping that my week will go a bit faster as I will be keeping busy for a change, I am resigned to the fact that I am likely to not be pregnant, and the IVF is our journey, but no matter what I still spend my time agonising over the wait.

You would think after 10 years I would be more chilled about these things but I am not.

I picked up my gym membership on friday so my fitness kick is all set to go, I am going to review the gym and the classes, so if you would like to know anything about one in particular let me know and I will do my best to take a class for you, I have been asked to give zumba a go by a friend who loves how fun it looks but is worried about following the moves.

I hope everyone is well, and if you are on the trying to conceive journey I will be sending out good thoughts to you all. xx


Mhairi
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment